I am able to present on a multitude of topics and offer talks based on each school’s unique needs.
I have presented a number of workshops and seminars to parents, educators and district officials, such as:
– Sexual abuse protocol in schools
– Ethics in the school environment
– Discipline versus punishment
– Dealing with behavioural challenges in class
– Cognitive neuroscience: Why good children come across as naughty
Frances Kaplan is an educational psychologist who has a passion for children and working with their families.
010 030 0381 - Bookings and enquiries